TECH BREAKFAST CLUB
Please join us for Tech Image's latest Tech Breakfast Club, a peer networking and idea sharing event with experienced marketing and PR professionals.
September's gathering will focus on the "3 Cs of Today's Corporate Growth: Content, Community and Conversations." Nationally recognized Content and Community experts will share winning strategies for growing business through both content and community. We will then invite the audience to contribute the conversations that extend the value of content and help communities thrive.
Please RSVP to join us from 7:45-9:45 a.m. Friday, Sept. 12, in the upstairs tasting room at 312 Chicago Restaurant, 136 N. LaSalle St., Chicago IL. Space is limited, so we will confirm availability upon receipt of your registration.
- 7:45-8:15 a.m. – Networking and breakfast buffet
- 8:15- 9:00 a.m. – Panel Discussion on the "3 Cs of Corporate Development: Content, Community and Conversations"
- 9:00-9:45 a.m. - Q&A and Audience Conversation
- Andy Crestodina, Co-Founder and Strategic Director, Orbit Media Studies (Content)
- Katie Bapple, Senior Manager, Online Community Consulting at Socious and former manager of ZDNet’s Toolbox (Community)
- YOU, and the rest of our TBC participants, who bring a wealth of experiences to our discussion, and will be invited to contribute our last C: Conversation